Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome To Hidden Ancestors!

I will use this blog as a means of letting everyone know what is new on http://www.hiddenancestors.com/ . There are many counties already actively up and running..
Haralson County, Georgia
Wilkes County, Georgia
Andrews County, Texas
Archer County, Texas
Callahan County, Texas
Coke County, Texas
Martin County, Texas
Midland County, Texas
Mitchell County, Texas
Parmer County, Texas
Titus County Texas

I know there are a few broken links at this point from the move to a private server that need to be corrected and I will work hard to get those corrected.

I am currently a Member of TXGenWeb and GAGenWeb, but there are some counties on this site that are independent sites. There are part of my own personal genealogy research.

If you have anything you would like to share, please let me know. Also if you have a county that you would like me to link to yours as there will be no way to possible for me to have research for all Counties in the US.

I greatly appreciate everyone for visiting my site and if there is anything I can do to help or something you would like to see please let me know..

Happy Mother's Day!
Christina

No comments: