Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Frank Hadley Snell, Jr.


Do you recognize this baby picture of
Frank Hadley Snell, Jr?

He was born 9 Dec. 1893, in
Newark, New Jersey. Son of Amy and Frank Hadley Snell.

I know this picture of was taken in East Orange, Essex County, New Jersey on 26 May 1894. I know he signed up for the World War I draft on June 30, 1917 in East Orange, Essex County, New Jersey. I have little other details of his family information.

I retrieved this photograph well over 100 years old from the wet ground at a yard sale. The owner said he was not family related, but just a antique treasure of her mother-in-law who had recently passed.

I have posted this photograph of Frank Hadley Snell, Jr in many places on the web (http://www.deadfred.com/ and http://blogs.ancestry.com/circle/?p=508) in hopes to return this family treasure to the rightful family.

If anyone knows the descendants of Frank Hadley Snell, Jr please contact me so I may return this photo to the rightful family.

Please help me to find the family or descendants of Frank Hadley Snell, Jr!

No comments: